- Stripping the existing tee surface and surrounds of all turf
- Tilling the surfaces to a 3" depth
- Leveling the tee surface and reshaping the surrounds
- Addition of drainage where needed
- Laying the bentgass sod back on the tee surface
- Regrassing of the tee surround with turf type tall fescue sod
Long-term, with the help of the Golf Course Architect (Tim Liddy) and Ground’s Committee, all the tees will be addressed with respect to placement, size, shape and playability. This may include additional forward and back tees. Below are few photos from the fall renovations.
#10 During Renovation