The last few weeks have been very busy, with final touches to the turf for the winter and the continuous preparations for the Legacy renovations ahead!
The last of the leaf clean-up has been completed along with the final sand topdressings and deeptine aeration to the putting surfaces. The staff is busy with equipment maintenance, enhancing course accessories for next season and participation in continuing education activities.
The grounds staff continues to move forward with many tasks related to the Legacy renovations slated to begin in mid to late February pending a few details.
The Grounds staff and I have been busy with:
- Placing conduit for network, telephone, new irrigation and future expansions at the grounds building and beyond
- Temporary parking lot construction on Erie Ave.
- Relocation of irrigation infrastructure including pipe, wire and communication
- Finalizing details for contractor selection, we are excited to announce Golf Preservations have been selected to complete the renovations at the practice facility. Their work will commence May 1st with a ten week timeline, followed by a grow-in period for all surfaces
- Final landscape preparations around the entire clubhouse
|My daughter Maeve giving me a hand!|
|Re routing com lines through old chipping green|