- Snow and ice removal in the parking lots and platform tennis areas
- Preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Organization and interpretation of weather, fertilizer, pesticide and labor data to adjust strategies for the upcoming season
- Continuing education and training seminars
- Long-range planning
- Tree Management program
- Organization of the shop area
- Hiring of seasonal staff
- Small projects
- Refurbishing of course accessories
The winter months signify a select few temporary hole locations in the fairways on holes 6, 7and 16 due to shade from trees not allowing the putting surfaces to thaw completely out. This situation will be evaluated on a daily basis. As always, please check with the Proshop or twitter (@pobrienhpgcc) for the latest on course conditions.
From the Grounds Department we wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.